The Best of Lake Las Vegas
Nov 06, 2008 by Scott Bowles
When it comes time for me to prepare the featured golf course for each month, I reflect on some of the best experiences I've personally had in that month in years past. November has been a special time at Lake Las Vegas Resort as it is the first full month where the golf courses are in prime shape from overseeding. As an added bonus, the Las Vegas weather is beautiful.
Top 6 reasons you should make Lake Las Vegas Resort a must visit and play in your lifetime:
- The Golf. The Jack Nicklaus designed Reflection Bay Golf Club has been ranked in the top 100 you can play since it opened.
- The Golf. The Tom Weiskopf-designed The Falls Golf Club is arguably the better conditioned course at Lake Las Vegas Resort.
- The Golf. If you're so lucky as to get on the exclusively private SouthShore Country Club it will be a lasting memory. (Ask us how you can be that lucky.)
- The accommodations are second to none ranging from the Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort to private multi-million dollar homes and villas. There are plenty of great options to meet the needs of you and your group.
- The village. Lake Las Vegas is a destination all of its own. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, bars, and a full-service casino. There's also plenty of quiet for those of you looking for luxurious escape.
- Lake Las Vegas is located 20 minutes from the Las Vegas airport, but a world away from the Strip. (You can travel here and not even know that you've been to Las Vegas, if you choose.)
A golf destination that was once just for the elite is now available to all with the great packages offered by Las Vegas Golf Adventures.
Visit the Following Las Vegas Golf Courses for more information: